Raw Latex 4 Raw Latex 4

This is awesome. How did I miss this for so long? Five days of my life wasted...

All brooding aside, I am glad you continued this series. I can honestly say there isn't much else like it. Good luck!

Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

I can see why it's one of your favorite animations... it's awesome! (except for the joke about Korra. Just kind of cold) I came into this with somewhat low expectations for some reason, but was blown away by the comedy (or maybe I just have a weird hair fetish or something). I especially like your opening with your username on it (reminds me of some professional movie company or something). The voicing, music, sound effects, animation (unique and with added cartooniness here and there. That might not be a word), nearly all of the writing is great (don't really get the kindergartner comeback joke) and the drawing at the end are great! Nothing really comes to mind to improve though I hope you'll keep pushing the boundaries on this kind of stuff. Give my regards to SilverPoyozo and I look forward to your next animation.

WooleyWorld responds:

Haha. He'll be glad to hear people liked his work. You should find that intro professional.... its ripoff from the old United Artists intro from way back. I do intend to push the elements of my animations and keep the boundaries ever extended. :p

Sex Hair II The Woolening Sex Hair II The Woolening

It's awesome. It's worthy of an emmy and a life time supply of moose and sandwiches!

But I'm sad. You didn't ask me to help out :( (single tear)

WooleyWorld responds:

Worry not, Plasma. Should I need you, you will know.
But no really, thanks for the comment.

Pixel Ice Pixel Ice

I enjoyed the game, but I only got up to level 27 because the ice cube got stuck on one of the wooden ramps. This has happened several times in past levels, but in the others ones, I managed to beat the levels by jumping after getting stuck. However, I can't jump to get around this without getting killed.

I've found other problems and concerns:
- I've tried going back to the menu and loading the game, but it doesn't fix the problem always. For example, when I started level 27 again, I got stuck on a different board and the death animation went from an explosion of icy squares to just a single small square floating until the ice cube came back.
- It seems like you throw the player into the levels without giving them much of a chance to react. I would've suggested making the levels wider, just enough to give a little "runway" for the player before they get the level. It wouldn't even have to be that long. Half an inch perhaps?
- On level 20, the cube hit the soda cup and didn't explode. It just stayed there. I tried it again later and it didn't happen again.

I do like the cuteness of the game as well as the challenge. I look forward to your next project. Good luck!

AlamyrJunior responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback, Plasmarift!
That's my first game so I have a lot to learn yet!

I'll correct these bugs as soon as possible( I'm already correcting the places where the ice is getting stucked), I agree with you that is needed more time to the player react, I'm thinking about make the ice cube stop for a half sec (or less) in the beggining of the levels, so the player can see what's going on...

I'm already thinking about the next projects but I want to launch this one on mobile, refine the game and correct the bugs before start the next game.
Thank you again! =]

Slimy Slimy

There are some big problems with your game.
- I am unable to make the jump across the gap, even when using the shooting ability as a small boost. There needs to be a double jump feature or include the ability to jump off of enemy's heads.
- I found an invisible wall on the left that I could jump over and, by falling down, I could get onto a closed off section of platform with a big heart. Depending on if I killed the enemy at the beginning, it will continuously spawn blue squares, one after another (the next one only appears when the one the heart spawns is killed) that can't hurt me.
- It is never explained what the blue light things that you get from killing enemies do.
- After dying/restarting enough times, the first blue enemy will stop coming after you. It will start coming after you if you get injured by it though.
- If you activate your shield and keep it on as you fall to your death, it will remain on when you spawn until you press the shield button again, which corrects this problem.
- The "Author Comments" section where you included a few of the controls doesn't say to use the arrow keys, doesn't tell you what the plot of the game is, doesn't tell you what the plot of the game is, what the goal of the player is, and, although it is clear from the loading screen, doesn't tell you what you used to make this game.
- In the place where the heart is, I found if I jump while up against a wall, unpredictable things happen, such as being launched in the opposite direction at various velocities and heights (much like the mechanic of wall jumping) or moving up the wall, as if I was walking up it. It was fun to play around with though I don't think you intended this to happen, correct?

I give you 2.5 stars because the shooting and shield mechanics do work and it looks like it could have been a fun game based on the small section I played that worked. I do wish you luck in your future in game design and I hope you'll make some changes to this game to allow for it to be beaten.

Wombart responds:

Wow, first thanks to you for taking the time to write this reviews, i think you know how those reviews can help developers

i haven't mentioned it but this project was for a game jam

- You are supposed to jump over the yellow block (wich make you bounce)
- Yeah i didn't take the time to check all the invisible wall
- the blue light things are points (absolutely useless)
- The place with the heart is the cemetery for the enemies (you are not supposed to go there lol)
- I knew for the shield bug that stand activate but after trying an hour to fixed it, i stopped trying
- i didn't thinked about the controls that allow you to move (so obvious to me)

Anyway thanks a lot for the review.

Battery Efficient Battery Efficient

The game is good, but I find three problems with it:
- The screen appears small (about 4 inches in width and 3.5 inches in length) compared to what it could be. It's so small, it is difficult to see the bullets being fired with it being this small.
- An additional jump button (like spacebar or z or x) would make jumping and moving at the same time easier.
- Including arrow keys as an option would be good.

The game is good and I like the concept. I hope you could possibly make the changes I suggested. I look forward to your future projects.

LeviRamirez responds:

Alright, People have asked for arrow controls and I probably will add them, along with making the bullets at least a bit more noticeable. Thanks for the feedback :)

Harmonica in 4 seconds Harmonica in 4 seconds

I'm no expert, but I'd say that's pretty good harmonica playing. Are you experienced in music at all? (you seem to have a good handle on rhythm and your ability to hold one note and play another exceeds my use of the harmonica. I almost thought I was listening to an accordion). :)

WooleyWorld responds:

Oh well I recorded one harmonica then went back to record over it.. so it's not as skilled as it sounds. :3
But yeah I play harmonica, electric/acoustic/bass guitar, and violin. I just fiddle around, I don't take lessons. And yeah it does sound like an accordion when you don't bend the notes all bluesy. ^_^

happy together 8-bit happy together 8-bit

If I make a game one of these days, I am definitely including your song. This is a cool song.

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

I believe this to be the greatest song you've ever created Sexual-Lobster... for now.

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

How long did it take you to make this? There is so much detail. You've included a lot of recently released characters in this too like Pound the Puss and the Tiny Theft game and even old ones like one of my favorite games, the Vegetable Game. The detail and imagination that went into this is amazing. My entry doesn't hold a candle to this. You deserve a place in the top rankings for the competition and maybe even in Newgrounds history (considering it has a lot of history in it).

Good luck in the competition and great job!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

About around 4 weeks. I approve your entry. Everyone is welcome to make awesome pixel art.

Babe Runner - NEW official teaser ^^ Babe Runner - NEW official teaser ^^

So where can I find this game?

TheRealTheWorst responds:

Hello, Plasmarift.
Nowhere at present, but we're working hard to deliver a fully working demo real soon.
You can either start following me here for further updates or join Discord Chat (The Worst Channel) through this invitation: https://discord.gg/gcmA4af
Anyway rest assured I'll let the world know as soon as we're ready to hit the internet.
Thanks for your interest! ^^

Snatch Steal Snatch Steal

As great as usual (though I think Yugi's hair outline should be more reddish instead of purple).

I did want to ask about the NSFW version, I thought you said a while back you'd never draw that kind of stuff (or at least show no private parts). Have you changed your mind?

bocodamondo responds:

it was going to happen sooner or later anyway like with scottfalco and speedosausage haha