Raw Latex 4 Raw Latex 4

This is awesome. How did I miss this for so long? Five days of my life wasted...

All brooding aside, I am glad you continued this series. I can honestly say there isn't much else like it. Good luck!

Avatar: Last Hairbender Avatar: Last Hairbender

I can see why it's one of your favorite animations... it's awesome! (except for the joke about Korra. Just kind of cold) I came into this with somewhat low expectations for some reason, but was blown away by the comedy (or maybe I just have a weird hair fetish or something). I especially like your opening with your username on it (reminds me of some professional movie company or something). The voicing, music, sound effects, animation (unique and with added cartooniness here and there. That might not be a word), nearly all of the writing is great (don't really get the kindergartner comeback joke) and the drawing at the end are great! Nothing really comes to mind to improve though I hope you'll keep pushing the boundaries on this kind of stuff. Give my regards to SilverPoyozo and I look forward to your next animation.

WooleyWorld responds:

Haha. He'll be glad to hear people liked his work. You should find that intro professional.... its ripoff from the old United Artists intro from way back. I do intend to push the elements of my animations and keep the boundaries ever extended. :p

Sex Hair II The Woolening Sex Hair II The Woolening

It's awesome. It's worthy of an emmy and a life time supply of moose and sandwiches!

But I'm sad. You didn't ask me to help out :( (single tear)

WooleyWorld responds:

Worry not, Plasma. Should I need you, you will know.
But no really, thanks for the comment.

CHEAP MEDS CHEAP MEDS

Scroler, you sound like a jerk. At some point in all series, it will always reach that point where there are fewer shocking character surprises to throw in to throw you off balance because even regular people only have so many things going on in their lives and with their personality, that includes made up ones (even if the shock continued, I feel like he'd "jump the shark" at some point with these and that it would make the characters less real). Just be entertained at the presentation, because I can seriously picture this being like one of those commercials bad in the day. I loved the music (I replayed it like 4 times on Youtube) though I do wish it was longer. Their voices are unique and add a nice change of pace from the auto tuned, generic voices of today's pop music.

Bomb Threat Bomb Threat

Hey, I know you. You're the guy that does the voice for Lou in the Happy Hour Saloon. Pretty funny video. Do you also animate for the show I mentioned?

brewstew responds:

no way man, i suck at animation as you can see above^^^. We do all the writing and voice work for Happy Hour Saloon

Warlord ofTongue Twisters Warlord ofTongue Twisters

The fact that she could say that so naturally is almost alittle scary. I was expecting you to fall over within three seconds of trying to say it though. Good work on the animation.

Not a Normal Genie Not a Normal Genie

That was awesome. The quality of both the animation and voice acting was great and the writing was great as well. You guys have great talent. Let me know if you need any help in the future with stuff and keep up the great work.

DayZ: "Elektro Disco" DayZ: "Elektro Disco"

Awesome. I liked your old animations, but I always wished you had longer ones like this. Great voice acting and writing. I don't get all the joke because I've never played the game, but it was still funny and entertaining. The music for that one scene was also good. I'm looking forward to the next episode! Great job!

WooleyWorld responds:

Glad you liked it, Plasmarift. I wanted to make a longer episode so I could fit a lot of stuff into this one.
I think it paid off.

Racist Bassist Racist Bassist

I wasn't planning on reviewing this (I usually only review things where it is either super good or could use a few pointers), but after reading Blessing's comment, I feel prompted to speak my mind. There are times where I wish I could kick people off newgrounds like him (I also find his name ironic). He seems to have something against Game Grump animations since he keeps going around down voting them. And Blessing, if you are reading this, the audio isn't Jae, but the Grumps are fine with this. They love the animations their fans make out of the audio and I like them too.

As for my review of the movie, I'm surprised someone hadn't animated this yet since many would consider it a highlight of the Grumps moments. The animation style is crude at times, but it is enjoyable and funny (and I enjoyed the little things that you throw into the animations, like "Racist Bassist and the Buzz Kills" and the fact you made Bummer Drummer look like a bum). However, I would appreciate a being able to go back to a specific point in the animation immediate instead of having to start it over to see a certain moment. Also, zooming back out to the outside for the last few moments before the last pieces of dialogue were spoken wasn't entertaining for me and I felt like you could've added something in there instead (maybe some unique humor on your part). Still, I enjoy your Grump animations and despite what others may say, you are not stealing and to those who say to write and record your own audio, the Grumps do comedy much better and naturally then the regular human can. Great job.

Ideal People Ideal People

Apparently kindness is one of skills ymar lacks. Even if you didn't like it, you have to appreciate the animation, and the comedy draws people in and the narrator clearly explained why we are like RPG characters.

Now on onto what I want to say. I don't know if I agree with all your points since even a person who isn't good at a skill can become decent with enough training. I personally believe that the ideal person should be what we hope and dream of becoming as time passes, creating an ideal "me".

I have watched the other video and (no offense) it seems to be funnier and has a famous animator onboard, but it is more disturbing and lacks a good message. Also, unless the competitor fixes the video to make it play instantly instead of it appearing as if it froze, I'm pretty sure you will win.