All 233 art Reviews

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

How long did it take you to make this? There is so much detail. You've included a lot of recently released characters in this too like Pound the Puss and the Tiny Theft game and even old ones like one of my favorite games, the Vegetable Game. The detail and imagination that went into this is amazing. My entry doesn't hold a candle to this. You deserve a place in the top rankings for the competition and maybe even in Newgrounds history (considering it has a lot of history in it).

Good luck in the competition and great job!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

About around 4 weeks. I approve your entry. Everyone is welcome to make awesome pixel art.

Babe Runner - NEW official teaser ^^ Babe Runner - NEW official teaser ^^

So where can I find this game?

TheRealTheWorst responds:

Hello, Plasmarift.
Nowhere at present, but we're working hard to deliver a fully working demo real soon.
You can either start following me here for further updates or join Discord Chat (The Worst Channel) through this invitation: https://discord.gg/gcmA4af
Anyway rest assured I'll let the world know as soon as we're ready to hit the internet.
Thanks for your interest! ^^

Snatch Steal Snatch Steal

As great as usual (though I think Yugi's hair outline should be more reddish instead of purple).

I did want to ask about the NSFW version, I thought you said a while back you'd never draw that kind of stuff (or at least show no private parts). Have you changed your mind?

bocodamondo responds:

it was going to happen sooner or later anyway like with scottfalco and speedosausage haha

Still You -UnderTale FanArt- Still You -UnderTale FanArt-

I would like the picture more if you didn't include the "injury" or if you made it actually look like an injury. It looks like a bird pooped on her. Other than that, it looks very nice.

Zolen responds:

Edit: fixed now, as far as I can tell.

Still as to if it's better is a matter of opinion I suppose.

23rd bittydee 23rd bittydee

Cool. I thought you were older than me. Yadhtrib Yppah.

I think you should have added white and black makeup with a leather outfit, if you know what I mean.

Eden Eden

I wasn't planning on commenting, but after reading the one below with 0 stars, it seemed too harsh. The wings might not be perfect, but they are definitely an attempt at authenticity and pretty good in my opinion, compared to other drawn wings that I've seen.

I don't really know what's going on in the picture, but it all seems very surreal (which is a good quality in drawing, especially here on Newgrounds. There aren't too many kinds of pictures like this). It actually reminds me of the Binding of Isaac (which, from looking at the faded big guy in the background and other things like the blue fairies, cements this thought even further in my mind). The picture's kind of creepy so I'd say you hit the nail on the head.

for suggestions, I say trying adding more detail to it, especially in the places around the winged character (you can barely see the blue bugs). I look forward to your next creation. Good luck!

AlixBalica responds:

Hey, thanks for the review!
Yeah I see what you mean, you see this thing has been sitting unfinished for MONTHS so I rushed it so I could move on other stuff (I hate leaving good stuff unfinished, which results in deep detail in some parts and half-assed stuff on the rest), so yeah, the background and blue flies were all rushed and didn't pay much attention to it. I might go back and do some proper work on it!
Again, thank you so much for taking your time into analyzing my artwork and writing a review, it really helps a lot <3

Nightmare Fuel for the Nightmare bus (Game Grumps)(animated) Nightmare Fuel for the Nightmare bus (Game Grumps)(animated)

Wow, you made that quick! The episode just came out today.

Great job on the artwork!

My Deerling Self My Deerling Self

Awe, it looks so cute. I don't know what you look like in real life, but if you look even half as cute as this, then you are very pretty. Great job though I might suggest putting a background in there.

Vault 108 Vault 108

Awwww, why cancel it? Looks pretty awesome to me and I've never even played Fallout (the environment kind of reminds me of scriptwelder games like Deep Sleep though more like you're looking at it from farther away). The only thing I would have suggest working on was the background behind the door and where the floor is (it looks like the guy is standing on the wall). Well, whatever you're next project will be, I'm sure it will be great. Good luck!

deathink responds:

Thanks man. Maybe I will upload some more art from it someday... or even finish it.

DETERMINATION DETERMINATION

Seeing that the comment section is empty and that there is input box for me to submit one fills me with Determination.

But really, I don't comment as much as I used to, but seeing as there were none on this submission, I felt it deserved one. I love the vibrant colors you used in this drawing, the expressions on the characters' faces are awesome, and the art style (along with the color choices) stay very true to the original art by the creator of the game. I also like the inclusion of the red heart. It does seem kind of strange how small she (no gender is stated in game, but I think it's a she) is here compared to everyone else, but it does add to the cuteness and definitely stresses the fact that she's a kid (I also like her expression). Overall, very well done.

On another note, I also checked out the link for buying a t-shirt of this print. I wish the picture was more spread out on the shirt (I don't mean to make it bigger, but in the picture, they're scrunched together and it's cool and funny in the picture, but on a shirt, I just wish they were more spread out. I know there's nothing you could do about that, except for drawing a brand new picture, but I still wanted to voice my thought). Still, I honestly wanted to buy one, which is a feeling that I've never gotten in a long time (and this coming from the person who hasn't boughten a t-shirt in years because I just wear old ones), but it seems kind of pricy. I could understand $15 and even $20, but $27 is really pushing it.

LovelyKouga responds:

Thank you so much for the kind review! I don't get much feedback, you're right, so it's very much appreciated :P
In regards to the squishiness, I was trying to fit it on a standard A3 size poster, which proved difficult considering how tall all the characters are hahah! Looking at it now, I can definitely see what you mean for the Tshirt...If I had been designing it for that purpose, I hopefully would have adjusted it!
Oh gosh is it really $27? I didn't realise x.x I tend to post links to the redbubble because you can get the design on many things not just shirts, and the print quality is the best out of all the other sites I've tried. If you really would like one, Tpublic is OK quality but a nice price: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/322011-this-shirt-fills-you-with-determination